Job title: Associate- Corporate Finance and Sales
- Sourcing new clients
- Regular interaction with financial managers of major SMEs and emerging corporate houses (though not limited to), organize client meetings with the companies
- Data generation, preparation and delivery of industry and sector specific research in the area of industry allotted
- Manage corporate relationships
- Draft detailed and in depth reports on the proceedings
- Direct and extensive interaction with the clients.
- Basic understanding of the financial statements (Balance sheets and PnL statements) and ratio analysis is preferred.
- Knowledge on the Indian banking sector is essential for the profile.
- Proven writing skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to multi task
- Enthusiastic, intelligent and proactive
- Good communication skills and presentable
- Willingness to travel for business related purpose
Qualifications and experience:
- MBA (Finance/ Marketing)
- Inter CA
- Completed or pursuing CFA Levels
Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience. (Open to any sector and sales profile)
Work location: Kandivali West, Mumbai
Send in your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org